Patrick’s Cabin is a 2-bedroom private home rented during the summer by Clearwater Historic Lodge on behalf of a previous lodge owner, Margy Nelson. The cabin sits up on a little hill overlooking the lake and has a secluded feel. This cabin is now available for nightly rentals all season with no minimum-stay required. The appliances, decor and linens are unique to this cabin. The parking area and the private dock are below the cabin and require a 50 foot sloped walk. Patrick’s Cabin is available from May 13 through October 9. See the Resort Map to see where this cabin is located.
- Available May through October.
- Spring (May 12th– June 22nd) and Fall (August 27th – October 8th): No minimum stay. Weekday: $189 / Weekend: $209 / Weekly: $1175
- Summer (June 23rd – August 26th): No minimum stay. Weekday: $264 / Weekend: $274 / Weekly: $1595
- Pet free for guests with allergies.
- Occupancy: 6 people; $35 per night or $140 per week for each additional person.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Bedroom One: King Bed and Twin Bed (upstairs)
- Bedroom Two: Double Bunkbed
- Additional Sleeping: Twin Futon (separate unit)
- Private Dock
- Living Area
- Private Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Lake View
- Barbeque Grill