Nestled right by the lake, Cabin One is a spacious three-bedroom log cabin which is quite charming and very comfortable. Built around 1930, this cabin is one of the original cabins at Clearwater Historic Lodge. When you aren’t on the lake, relax and enjoy the views from the large glassed-in porch. This cabin offers a private dock. See the Resort Map to see where this cabin is located or click here to view its floor plan.
- Available May through October.
- Spring (May 5th – June 23rd) and Fall (August 26th – October 28th): Three night minimum stay. Weekday: $249 / Weekend: $269 / Weekly: $1525
- Summer (June 24th – August 25th): Seven night minimum stay, checking in on SATURDAY and checking out the following SATURDAY. Weekly: $1995. Availability close to the reservation date may reduce the required minimum stay. Call (218) 388-2254 for availability of this option. Weekday: $339 / Weekend: $349
- Pet-friendly: $20 per night or $90 per week for each pet.
- Occupancy: 8 people; $35 per night or $140 per week for each additional person.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Bedroom One: Queen Bed
- Bedroom Two: Double Bed
- Bedroom Three: Two Twin Beds
- Additional Sleeping: Double Futon
- Private Dock
- Living Area
- Private Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Pet friendly
- Lake View
- Barbeque Grill