Cabin nine is a two-bedroom cabin that sits on the other side of the bay. It is perfect for those who want more solitude and privacy. The cabin was built in 1945 by Charlie Boostrom for his son, Charlie Boy, who was returning from World War II. The cabin has a private dock and private fire pit area. See the Resort Map to see where this cabin is located.
- Available May through October.
- Spring (May 12th– June 24th) and Fall (August 26th – October 14th): Three night minimum stay. Weekday: $189 / Weekend: $209 / Weekly: $1175
- Summer (June 25th – August 27th): Seven night minimum stay, checking in on SUNDAY and checking out the following SUNDAY. Weekly: $1595. Availability close to the reservation date may reduce the required minimum stay. Call 1-800-527-0554 for availability of this option. Weekday: $264 / Weekend: $274
- Pet-friendly: $20 per night or $90 per week for each pet.
- Occupancy: 6 people; $35 per night or $140 per week for each additional person.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
Bedroom One: Queen Bed
Bedroom Two: Two Twin Beds
Additional Sleeping: Double Futon
- Private Dock
- Living Area
- Private Bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Pet friendly
- Lake View
- Barbeque Grill
- Private Fire Pit