Join us for our Centennial Celebration
100 Years of Outfitting!
Clearwater Historic Lodge and Canoe Outfitters is the original outfitter and lodge on the Gunflint Trail in the beautiful Boundary Waters Canoe Area of NE Minnesota. Founded in 1915 by Charlie and Petra Boostrom, they chose Clearwater Lake because they believed its view was the best on the Gunflint Trail. Today, our lodge is the oldest and largest free standing hand-hewn log structure in the region and is listed on the National Historic Registry. Guests have enjoyed Clearwater’s beauty and hospitality for 100 years, and our commitment is to preserve it for guests to enjoy for another century.
774 Clearwater Road Grand Marais, Minnesota, 55604, United States
(218) 388-2254 | 1-800-527-0554